Sunday, November 2, 2008

Gabriella Adalaide Fox turns 1!

Gabby's big day started out with church! She wore a special dress to church from her Paw Paw and Grandma!! =0) I had to take pictures of her in it, she was way too cute in it!! We put her in a cute t-shirt and pair of jeans that her cousin Galina sent her (with help from Aunt Katie). =0) I put up pictures of just her on her special day but I have sent all of the pictures of her party to all of you who were there!! Thank you so much for coming and making this day so special for all of us! We are so blessed to have Gabby in our lives and could never imagine it without her. We love y'all!!







7 comments:

Laura said...

Haha...I love the picture of her crying. Classic.

Lauren said...

Wow that's an awesome butterfly cake and I love the one just for Gabby that looks like a huge cupcake! Where did you get these cakes? BTW, Gabby looked so adorable in church in her pretty dress.

The Robinson Family said...

Happy Birthday Gabby! She looks adorable in her new dress!

Megan said...

Happy birthday cutie pie!!

Her butterfly cake is awesome!

Mitch and Shannon said...

Happy Birthday to Gabby, you'll remember this day forever!!! I still remember Emily and Autumn's. I love her frilly little dress!! She's such a beautiful little girl!

Mamafamilias said...

As my niece used to say - "Happy to you!" I'm sorry we missed the festivities, (a little person was asleep at my house during that time and you DON'T wake her up before it's time). I had to go straight to your blog that evening and look for pictures. So adorable!

Em said...

Just so y'all know, the butterfly cake was made by my sister, Molly and the big huge cupcake Gabby had, was made by my sis-n-law, Sonja! =0)