Well I finally snipped Gabby's bangs. They had grown to cover her eyes and I could never remember to keep a bow in in order to keep them out of her way. She hated wearing one and so you'd usually find it somewhere around her, along with her shoes. =0) So on Tuesday, I decided to just go ahead and do it. I know it isn't that big of a thing, but I always imagined getting her first hair cut done when she was like 2 or 3, not 1. Oh well, better she can see and not be scratching at her face, I suppose. Ha ha!! Well, here are some lovely pictures I took today of her up close. She doesn't quite understand the word smile. Which is funny, because you can say tons of other words and she knows exactly what you are talking about, but when I say "smile Gabby", I usually get this face in the first picture. Silly girl!!! By the way, she was really good while I cut them. I gave her my hair brush, and she examined that while I cut away!! They aren't that even, mind you I haven't actually gotten a degree or anything in hair styling, so sorry Gabby if ya look a little lopsided! =0)
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Lauren and I want one exactly like her;)
She is too cute! We ended up cutting Autumn's hair when she was one. It got too long and once her bangs grew out, I needed to even it out...so her hair was all one length at her shoulders. Bangs included. Gabby looks adorable!!
Nice job on the haircut! Rachel loves her tongue these days, too. She just walks around all day sticking it out at everyone.
I will just start calling you Vidal Sasson! You did a great job, but you know she would look cute bald!! Thanks for sharing!
Cutie, cute. the first time I cut Heather's bangs, I cut them from ear to ear. You did good!
She looks like such a big girl now...getting so grown up - walking, getting hair cuts, using nail polish :) and driving to boot! Jeez, they grow up quick...
Post a Comment