Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gabby on the move!

Gabby has been on the ball about doing new things and getting in to things. Here she is sitting on my foot, for some odd reason. I think at first she was backing up but then realized that my foot was there and decided to practice sitting. =0)

I couldn't get her to look at me, so this is a picture of me chasing her around the house with her pigtails in. I'm new at doing these with infants so needless to say, these were out in about two hours. The next two I tried were crooked, with one way up high on her head and the other down around her neck. Ha ha! Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of them. It was hilarious though!

So I'm vacuuming this morning and letting Gabby just run around in her bedroom and the living room. At one point I hear her in her room clanking around, and look back down the hallway and she has her vacuum out and is cleaning around her door. Of course I couldn't get the camera fast enough then. It took me vacuuming again to get her mind off of the camera. She finally walked over, picked up her vacuum and started cleaning where you see her. She is such a little nut. I love it. Of course the big vacuum cord is all in the way, ay! =0)

4 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

Unknown said...

Please send Gabby over. My entire house needs to be vacuumed. Does she do stairs?

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

That is too cute! It's always nice for moms to have big helpers. I love piggy tails on little girls. And yes, I do keep up with your blog-I'm just horrible at commenting on the blogs I read!

Mitch and Shannon said...

What are Gabby's Rates??! She can help me clean since my girls don't help!! I love the pigtails...she'll leave them in once school starts!!