The Rules:
1. Post rules on your blog.
2. Answer the "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
8 Favorite Shows:
1. The Cosby Show
2. Ugly Betty
3. Faerie Tale Theatre
4. Law and Order
5. Law and Order: SVU
6. Pushing Daisies
7. Chuck
8. House
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Slept late
2. Went to church
3. Ate dinner with Family
4. Watched t.v.
5. Gave Gabby a bath
6. Put Gabby to bed
7. See #s 5 and 6 above
8. cleaned up the Christmas Tree
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. hugs and kisses from Gabby - she is sleeping right now
2. Church
3. Eating
4. Visiting family
5. sleep
6. A clean house
7. My own car
8. Seeing Katie, Brian and Galina in February
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Carrabas
3. Ruby Tuesdays
4. Chicos
5. IHOP
6. Hard Rock Cafe
7. McDonalds (I don't think you'd consider #7 and #8 as restaurants, but I love them =0))
8. Burger King
8 Things on My Wish List
1. More kids
2. A Van for all of those kids
3. Hubby to finish his Masters or PhD =0)
4. A house with a fenced in yard for Zaidy
5. To lose all of the pregnancy fat and then some =0)
6. To live close to all of my family
7. To be able to run 4 miles a day
8. Travel across Europe
8 People to Tag
1. Katie
2. Molly
3. Kerriann
4. Sonja
5. Colette
6. Shannon
7. Joanna R.
8. Ashlea H.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
8 Fav shows -
The Office
Frasier
NCIS
Family Feud
Spongebob
Barefoot Contessa
Property Virgins
John and Kate Plus 8
8 Things I Did Yesterday-
Showered
Lead the music in RS (1st time successfully)
Went on a walk
Ate a fantastic steak
Read Sense and Sensibility
Webcam with Blue Creek
Ate choc. chip cookies
Went to bed
8 Things I look forward to-
February
A full nights sleep oneday
2 vehicles
Getting my MA
More kids
Brian making the usmc rifle team
Desserts
A Good Book
8 Favorite Restaurants-
Chili's
Smithfields
Riverview
Ragazzis
Olive Garden
Red Lobster
Checkers
Logans
8 Things on my wishlist-
My PhD
Living close to my family
5 kids
Bing and George to live forever
My family to be happy
To be wise
To be healthy
Write a book
I won't tag anyone, but I'm always interested!
8 Fav. Shows:
Friends
Biggest Loser
Felicity
Law and Order:SVU
Lipstick Jungle
Private Practice
Grey's Anatomy
90210
8 things I did yesterday:
woke up
showered the girls
drove Mitch and girls to work and school
fed Kael and Mia
took Emily to her Asthma/Allergy clnic apt.
read Eclipse
watched tv
walked Mocha
8 things I look forward too:
my degree
getting thin (again)
a career
two paid off vehicles
Germany (THRILLED)
2009, how's it going to turn out
a nap!
selling the house
8 Fav. Rest.:
Olive Garden
Ruby Tuesdays
Chipolte's
chick Fil A
Subway
This is all I got!
8 Things on my wish list:
to see my family before moving to Germany
finish a book
to be healthy
to be a wonderful mother to Emily and Autumn
to be a great wife
to see Mocha grow up! She's a beautiful pup!!
to be "sexy mama" again!!
to be happy everyday
Hope you like!!
Post a Comment