Monday, February 9, 2009

I just can't wait till...

I get to meet my little niece Galina and I get to see my Sister Katie and Brother-n-law Brian!! I'm so excited, the days are just not going by quick enough. Of course, now I'm worried I'll forget to do something or not bring something for them. I wish they could stay longer than two weeks, but we definitely take what we can get. This just means I definitely have to shoot for a trip this summer to Hawaii in order to see them again!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!!

2 comments:

Me and Nick said...

Emily I feel exactly the same way...the days are going by too slow! I wake up every morning and count how many more days :) I'm excited to see you too!

Katie said...

Well, it most definitely means that everyone needs to come to HI this summer. How awesome would that be. Suck it up, it's only money... :)