I have discovered that I do not have a lot of your emails or I have the wrong one. I sent out an email earlier today inviting all of my Greenville buddies and Jacksonville buddies to a Southern Living party at my house on the 27th of February at 6:30pm, and a lot of your email addresses came back saying they didn't exist or delivery was not possible. So...you are all invited to my little party. Don't worry about buying anything if ya do not want too, I would just love to have y'all over for some food, socializing and fun!! =0) Hope you can make it, and please let me know if you can by either commenting on this post or shooting me an email if you have my address!! Thanks a bunch and hope to see y'all there!!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You'll have to let me see a catalog before I leave!
Wish we could be there. Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment