As my Mom put it, "Gabby is such a ham!". =0) She hasn't been feeling well these past couple of days, so I thought today I'd take a little heat off of her neck and pull her hair into pigtails. She was so adorable, I couldn't help snapping pictures of her and she even smiled for me, a lot. So here are a few pictures of Gabby haning out on the floor, under the table and playing with my old trophies. =0) She is so hilarious!!







Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
She is so cute. I love pigtails on little girls. I was happy when Emily got old enough that I could put hers up. Yeah, that didn't last long. Her ECU jerseys are still my little tomboy's favorite things to wear. She has been picking out more girly things to wear lately. She'll even run around the house in a dress for a little while.
This is such a fun age. Yep, ya gotta love the pigtails, even if you have to pop their legs (did I used to do that to my girls???) to make 'em sit still while you jerk the brush through the knots in their hair. It's never too early to learn that beauty sometimes comes at a high cost.
Cutie pie.
I am sorry to hear she hasn't been feeling great. Cold? New teeth? Would you email me those three pics of her under the table? I love them!
I love her hair in pigtails!!! She's absolutely beautiful with them!! Sorry she hasn't been feeling well, but I know these photos will remind her of how gorgeous she can look when she is sick!! thanks for sharing!
Sooo Cutee!!~
Oh, Emily - she is precious! The pigtails are so cute, but she is ADORABLE playing with the trophy, and playing peek-a-boo with you! She looks like so much fun...and she was sick! What a trooper! Miss you!
Those pictures are great! I especially like the black and white ones, particularly the peek-a-boo one. They look professional. She's a cutie.
These pictures are awesome. I love the pigtails. I can't wait until samara gets a little more hair. She is really adorable. I hope she is feeling better
Post a Comment