Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The things kids do!

We went to visit with a sweet Sister from Church on Friday of last week. While there, Gabby was getting into everything, so the Sister asked if she could have a orange. So this is her massive orange that she ran around trying to eat. I love her face in a lot of these pictures. She truly loved that orange. Oddly enough though she didn't want it so much when I cut it up for her to eat. ha ha!!



Clay had thrown his dirty pants up on the washer and this is what I found laying on them the other day. Booger just finds the craziest places to hide and hangout!


When Gabby spotted him, the look they were giving each other was priceless!

We have been going on awesome walks with Dianne and Scarlet. Well, we went yesterday, and it was pretty cold. I don't think it ever got out of the 40s. Well, by the end of our nice long walk, this was Gabby. Yes, no socks, shoes, or gloves, or even the blanket I had her wrapped in. I could not keep any of it on her. Ay!! Thankfully enough, she has yet to show signs of anything such as a cold or what not! =0)

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love those pictures of her with the orange too! Especially your header picture!

Silly girl will appreciate the socks and shoes one of these days...

Mitch and Shannon said...

Gabby, a girl after my own heart...I hate wearing socks and shoes also!! FLIP FLOPS all the way!! I love the pic of her and Booger looking at each other!

Bernice said...

Em, Gabby could be a TV star because she is a beautiful little animated girl!

cheryl said...

I love the pictures with the orange. Those are so awesome! The one of her looking at the cat is so priceless.