We were out the other day, playing in the yard and taking pictures of our lovely little flowers. So I'm putting a few shots of the flowers up, along with Gabby helping me garden. =0) I have to owe this new courage I have in attempting to do things with Gabby's hair to Molly! I never even thought it possible to get her to sit still, and oddly enough, she does. Well, as still as a 17 month old can be. =0) So here are some more photos of Gabby showing off her hair (even though she doesn't know it). She is so funny! 
Cucumbers!
Clay gave me a lily last year for Easter. So I potted it and left it outside. It has now come back with 3 blooms. It's awesome!! I put it in a bigger pot when I discovered there were three! =0)

Yum, dirt!
Yelling at the neighbor kids!
Now waving at the neighbor kids.
Zaidy was wanting Gabby to come back into the yard and just stared.
"I don't want to smile Mom!"


This face is so cute and silly!
Pretty Roses...

now in the house.


Clay had to snap pictures of Gabby getting into the cabinet, where she wasn't supposed to be.




Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I really like the picture of Gabby inside the cabinet. A little explorer or contortionist!
I love that she was yelling at the neighbor kids :) That's great. Your header picture is adorable too! And Zaidy is so funny willing Gabby to come back with that stare!
Gabby is SO cute! And I"m jealous you have so many flourishing plants! Some day... (sigh!)
Post a Comment