Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fun in the Sun!!

Paw paw and Grandma bought Gabby this awesome chair for outside. We moved it in so she could get used to it and she has come to absolutely love it. It has become her chair in the living room and she'll sit and eat, drink, talk and hold her babies in it. She is such a silly little goose.

I thought I'd attempt taking pictures of her in her Easter dresses and well, it took a bit to get her to calm down and let me take them. These are a few of the good ones, or I should say the non-crying ones that I got. =0)
Reading her awesome book "If I had a dragon..." in Spanish and English. Thanks Aunt Molly!
I decided that we needed to try our luck with the water hose Thursday. So I got Gabby in her little bathing suit, put my own on and we went outside for some water action. It ended up being a show of Zaidy. She would chase the water, let us spray her with it and then run away, but come bouncing back when Gabby and I would yell for her. She was such a trooper.


My awesome Mother's day present from Clay. A big colorful umbrella for my table that I got last year from Bonnie for Mother's day. =0)

Last night we went to the pond with Barry and Bonnie so Barry could watch Gabby with the ducks. She did a good job, only eating the bread and trying to jump in with the ducks. So silly!

A little turtle popped up to get some bread and came really close to us, while dragging bread under water. =0)
Weeeeee!!

A nice long stick to walk around with!

5 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

Emily you have such a beautiful little girl!! I love the chair she got, isn't it funny how the simplest of things can entertain children? The girls feel the same way when they get new furniture too! I love your umbrella! It's gorgeous!! You look fabulous with Gabby!!

Amanda said...

Wonderful pictures--see you guys fine.

Katie said...

That's awesome that she has her own special chair now! I've been looking for something for Galina (not that she could get in and out of it yet!). Her bathing suit is so cute! Glad ya'll have been having fun outside finally!

Me and Nick said...

I love all the pics!! Gabby is growing up so quick, I'm glad you are capturing these small moments! Love you all!!

Anonymous said...

Emily, you take the best pictures. Love the umbrella and the bright beautiful colors. Have fun in the sun this summer!
bernice