I still cannot believe Clay and I have been married 4 years today. I know there have been times that we wonder how couples who last 50 years do it, but I am grateful that he has stuck it out with me this long and hope he will for the eternities. =0) Clay gave me a lily the Easter before last and I potted it and stuck it outside (I know I've mentioned it and posted pictures of it before.). It has three stalks and a gazillion blooms. They all started opening, minus a few, on Sunday. Here are a couple of pictures I took today of it.
This I did not plant, but it sure did show up. The funny thing is Sonja had one pop up in her garden too. It's very pretty! I think my cucumber is trying to attach to it. hehe, sneaky little cucumber.
We went to have lunch with Daddy today at the pond that is at the back of the Hospital. There, the geese crowded around waiting for us to throw them some food. One even took a piece of bread from Gabby's hand. It was so fun and very relaxing! Fun times!!



3 comments:
O I love picnics! That sounds like such a fun thing to do together. And Gabby has a great "cheez"
Emily you look great! It looks like lot's of fun - and what a green thumb you have! I love it!
How beautiful is your lily and all your flowers. I love the 'cheez' gabbing is giving too and the pics of her in the blue chair--so cute!
Post a Comment