We had a very fun and productive Mothers Day weekend. We started it out early by going to Jacksonville on Thursday. Kerri was awesome enough to come and get Gabby and I and Clay joined us Saturday morning. Friday night was Molly's college graduation at UNCW, so we had a blast celebrating that with her. She had a surprise for everyone, which I will not disclose on here. (Check her blog out to find out the cool info.. If she posts about it. ha ha!) Saturday we spent the day with Grannie and the fam, having a delicious dinner that night. Then we came back Sunday Morning. We spent that evening with Grandma F., having a yummy dinner and hanging out with the fam there. Clay surprised me with my present Sunday morning. He got me a umbrella for my table outside. It is gorgeous and I've already had it opened for the shade. I love it, love it, love it. I did have a wonderful 2nd Mothers day. =0) Little guy insists on laying with Clay or I in the morning. Thursday morning, Clay snagged him and made him let Gabby cuddle to him. It was hilarious.
Go Aunt Molly!!! Congratulations!!!



3 comments:
She is adorable! Did she really eat salsa?
What a fun weekend. I bet you are tired! I love the pictures of Gabby. She is too cute.
Yay for keeping me in the loop! I can always count on you for that. I see that when Gabby was tired she commandeered John's hand :) That's so adorable...and the Fox's backyard looks awesome - I know they're loving it! Bonnie has great taste!
Post a Comment