We had the awesome opportunity to be with Kerriann, Johnny, Julia and Ella as they welcomed a baby girl, Anna Molly Kokinda last Friday! She is beautiful and fat, and according to Johnny and Kerri, a very good baby!! So sweet! We absolutely loved being there and being able to watch their family "grow by two little feet". Congratulations guys, Anna is gorgeous!! I took a lot of pictures with Kerri's camera, so they wouldn't have to wait for pictures! =0) Here's only a few, since I know Kerri will eventually put some up. =0) Love y'all!!
Finally, clear pictures! She's a beautiful little girl and the bow is so adorable! Ella looked a little bit less than thrilled :) Poor thing - she'll love it soon enough! Love ya!
CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for them! Anna is beautiful! I love the pics!! I'm adjusting to life here in Germany day by day. It's nice to have my stuff in the house now, and I'm reorganizing things and still going through boxes, but I'm ok. i'm so happy for you all. I love the name Anna Molly!! Bye for now!!
2 comments:
Finally, clear pictures! She's a beautiful little girl and the bow is so adorable! Ella looked a little bit less than thrilled :) Poor thing - she'll love it soon enough! Love ya!
CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for them! Anna is beautiful! I love the pics!! I'm adjusting to life here in Germany day by day. It's nice to have my stuff in the house now, and I'm reorganizing things and still going through boxes, but I'm ok. i'm so happy for you all. I love the name Anna Molly!! Bye for now!!
Post a Comment