Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pop Pop is Home!

Pop Pop came back from Hawaii the week before last, and he, Molly, Kerriann and the girls all came here to see us. Gabby was so cute. We were in Kinston getting our trunk fixed, and they met us there. As Gabby and I were coming out of the office, I pointed at Pop Pop who was coming towards us and she took off like a shot to him. It was so wonderful how excited she was to see him. While he was gone, she would see him in a picture and stick her arms out for him to hold her. She is so funny and loves her Pop Pop! Here are a bunch of pictures I took of them when we had arrived at the mall. All of the girls wanted to hold Pop Pop's hands. =0) At one point, Kerriann asked if he wanted to hold Anna too! We sure love Pop Pop, and are so glad he had a great time with Katie, Galina and Granny in Hawaii. We're glad he got home safe too! Granny is coming home today and we're excited to see her too!! =0)
Anna, being as adorable as ever!! Can ya see Molly's little bump?? I still can't believe she is going to be a Mommy!! =0)

2 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

AWW, your dad looks so happy to have his grandbabies near him!! Molly is the most adorable pregnant lady!!!

Katie said...

The kids love Dad, don't they? I love it! I love it! I love it!

Molly is cute - can't believe it either...Kerri is skinny - Anna adorable, Ella...grumpy? Looks like she wanted Dad's hand and not an extension thereof! He needs more arms!