Friday, August 28, 2009

Gotta Love her!

Gabby just does the darnedest things these days. Tonight, while eating our pizza, she showed us her muscles and, let me repeat, and did something new. She looks at her Dad and proceeds to put her two pointer fingers in her mouth and pull her lower lip down. We, of course, in turn did it back and would say "arrhhh" and she would just laugh and do it again. So I had to put the silly pictures we took of her up! =0)
Muscle Woman!!!
Crazy face!
Shaking her head, being silly!

Yummy Pizza!!

I just love this face. I had asked her to look at me, and I don't think she was paying attention! =0)

5 comments:

Marle Pierce said...

Awww, that is so silly and cute! They just get more and more fun the older they get.

cheryl said...

She is the cutest thing ever. I love her little personality and wish she and Samara could play together.

DanaLee said...

I say we blame Phill for teaching her those crazy faces. Haha! I love it, thanks for documenting her silliest sides.

Mitch and Shannon said...

She looks so cute with her silly faces....looks like she enjoyed that pizza a little too much!! She's a cutie!

Katie said...

So she's got big old muscles now, huh? You making her work out with you :)