I took these pictures over the weekend, prior to Labor Day. It rained all day Monday, so we really only partied that night at dinner time! Pop Pop was busy Saturday packing up stuff in the kitchen and Gabby just had to help. Of course, every time I'd go outside I was told to "Stay" and then the hands would go up trying to will me back into the house. She is such a booger sometimes.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Love it! The house is getting empty, isn't it? Gabby is so cute - a sweet little boss! Nothing if not decided!!
I love how Gabby is telling you to go back inside....it's over from there!! I see my old house in one of those photos!!! GREAT memories!! Gabby is growing up so fast...she's so pretty!
I really like the diva picture with the pink shades and the colorful necklace. She is a star!
Bernice
What a hoot! Samara tells me to 'go away'. I like stay better. :) Looks like you had a great labor day.
Oh Emily she is just too cute for her own good isn't she? I bet she's trouble...how can you not be with eyes like those! What a doll!
Post a Comment