Monday, November 9, 2009

Bath Time!!!

Gabby decided she wanted to put her little Tinkerbell costume(thank you Emma, Jason & Shelby) on finally. So I had to snap some shots of her playing around in it. =0) Below is a collage of Gabby having a blast in the tub with her cool bath tub water changing tablets and bubble bath. Her 10 minute bath turned into a 30 minute ordeal. Zaidy wanted to drink the water, it smelled like watermelon (Thanks Sonja and David). =0)

Posted by Picasa
I even got her to cheeze for me more than one time, as you will be able to see in the pictures! Btw, if you cannot click on the collage to see it larger, please let me know. Thanks!!! =0)

5 comments:

Marle Pierce said...

Wow her hair looks so long! Cute pics, baths are so fun because they entertain themselves.

Mitch and Shannon said...

Emily, she is just precious!! I love her bath time fun....I loved giving the girls baths...and using the tablets that changed the water!! I love the shot of Zaidy drinking the water...cute!! I love her tinkerbell outfit as well. I have many princess costumes..

Sonja Fox said...

Uh . . . sorry? Hey they looked like fun to me! Guess I was right! I'm glad she had a good time. Did you mix with bubble bath or did they bubble too?

Me and Nick said...

Too cool! She is so adorable! Love y'all!

cheryl said...

Those are the cutest bath pictures ever! What a doll. she looks like she is having so much fun. Samara has been hating her bath lately. I am going to show her these so she'll love it again.