Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthday in Greenville!!!

Gabby was such a big help with my birthday party at the Fox house. Grandma made a awesome cake and Gabby just could not resist attempting to slice it up for everyone before dinner. She is so funny!! =0)
Aunt Dana decided to take some "unflattering" pictures of me, since she feels that is all I take of her. Which by the way Aunt Dana, I think you are beautiful and therefore the pictures I take of you are gorgeous! =0) Also, everyone should know, I like unflattering pictures of me, I think they are funny!! Ha ha!! =0) Love you Dana!! =0)
Gabby was also our entertainment for the night. From eating cake to playing peek-a-boo, she kept us all laughing. I think she will always be the life of the party. =0)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Emily!! So glad you had a great time! I love the pics of you blowing out your birthday candles, and Gabby is so adorable in the snow!!! We've loved our snow days here!!

Sonja Fox said...

You got way better pictures than I did! Too cute!

Em said...

These are actually from Aunt Dana!! I didn't have any at all!! =0) Which by the way, I need yours too!! =0)

Katie said...

Man I need to make a cake - I want some now...

Em said...

It looks so good, doesn't it Kate? It was so delicious! I believe you need to make one too!! =0)