Friday, January 15, 2010

How's my hair look??

When I'm not being lazy, I love to style Gabby's hair. Today I decided I was tired of her hair always in her food and in her face, so I pinned it back, without putting it in a pony tail. I love her curls, they are just so darn cute!! =0) She was so good in sitting for me while I brushed it and put it up too!!

4 comments:

Mamafamilias said...

Way cute. Her hair is getting so long! Sasspot.

(My word verification is hymplop. Is that some sort of indication of my Sunday morning achievements in Sacrament Meeting do ya reckon?)

Em said...

Ha ha!!! I like that! It sounds good to me!! =0)

Lauren said...

Her hair has grown so much since we last saw her! It's so darn thick and beautiful! Love the hair do too.

Em said...

Clay keeps talking about cutting it, and I'm like, no, it is going to be super long before we even think about chopping it off!! Thanks Lauren!! =0)