Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year Fun!!!

Wonderful times were had at Kerri's New Year's Eve party. We stayed up till midnight, and guess what, so did all of the children, minus Anna. =0) Everyone talked of stopping at 10 and then 11pm, but we trudged on and made it to the ball drop. It was so fun and the kids were all wired!! =0)
Posted by Picasa
The day after, we had fun hanging out with Pop Pop and enjoying the day with everyone!! =0)


3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy New Year! Glad you all tried to call :) Tell Julia, no cigars in bed :)

Em said...

Ya know, she so much like her father sometimes. So pig headed! Ha ha!! =0) I think her bed was covered in food by the end of the night. =0) Love ya!!

Mitch and Shannon said...

LOVE the pics Emily....I can't believe your folks are moving...so sad, I LOVED that house!!! I love Gabby's hair....so long and curly!!!