We went to the fair on Saturday and Gabby thoroughly enjoyed all of it! This first ride, we had thought we'd let her ride it by herself, however while standing there watching her move the bar away from her and then messing with her latch, we decided Clay needed to ride it too. It was a good thing! The ride went so fast, it pushed you to the outside, which means, Gabby probably would have come out! Ay!

We wanted to yell at Clay while they were on the Ferris Wheel. At one point, we could see Gabby standing on the seat! My heart was racing!







6 comments:
They both are so cute. But your pictures are making me wish the State Fair started today. I need cotton candy right now!
:)
Bernice
Looks like a lot of fun! I miss the fair too! Glad Gabby's able to go and have fun!!
Look at those fat cheeks (on Cavan :) He's getting so big! And Gabby is getting so grown! How about the State Fair on the 20th?
What fun!
Gabby is ride junky, huh? That is great that she wants to ride stuff! So glad Clay rode with her...that is scary :) Glad you guys had fun!! Miss y'all!
She is better than me. I was too afraid to ride any of those rides when I was her age or even now for that matter.
Post a Comment