Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Look what I can do Ma....=0)



So these videos were taken back in December, however, trouble

with Blogger has kept me from getting them on here.

We're still working on rolling, it comes and goes when

he wants to actually do it. Sitting up has been something

we've been working on now. He likes to try, however he

always ends up on his side or stomach...so funny to watch.

Gabby was standing and sitting from birth, so I never

worried about it much with her. Rolling was the only

thing I ever had to work on with her. Cavan has preferred

laying down on his back...ha ha! When trying

to sit him up, he would turn to the side and stick his

legs out straight and jut himself down to the ground.

Every kid, really is so different!!!!!!!!

On a side note, we spent our New Year's for the first time

time in our married lives, here at our house!

Kids were in bed by 9pm, but Clay and I,

stayed up and played games till the ball dropped!

Very relaxing I guess you could say. I love

spending it with extended family, however it wasn't so bad

spending it with my honey!! =0) For dinner,

he picked what we had, and this lovely concoction is what we had...

baked Spaghetti...delicious...very....delicious!!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm loving the smile he gives you once he's finally rolled over :) That baked spaghetti looks really good too! Yay for another dinner idea!

I haven't stayed up until midnight in three years :) I don't miss it at all...but hanging out with everyone, yeah I miss that.

kokanuts said...

Cavan is soooo cute. He looks just like you Em. He's getting big too! Love you all.