We had quite a winter wonderland when we came home from
Granny and Pop Pop's after Christmas. Greenville got
around 8 to 9 inches
of snow, which was awesome. We invited Aunt Ya ya down,
for some fun in the snow. Gabby lasted about 15 minutes.
Clay and I, enjoyed some snow ball fighting and while I was
making a snow angel, he tackled me and, as you can see in the
second collage, I was covered with snow. I got him pretty
good too, if ya look at his glasses! ha ha! Fun stuff. I couldn't
help tossing a snowball at Gabby,
which you can see the remnants of in the top
left-hand corner of the 1st collage! Poor kid!!
Granny and Pop Pop's after Christmas. Greenville got
around 8 to 9 inches
of snow, which was awesome. We invited Aunt Ya ya down,
for some fun in the snow. Gabby lasted about 15 minutes.
Clay and I, enjoyed some snow ball fighting and while I was
making a snow angel, he tackled me and, as you can see in the
second collage, I was covered with snow. I got him pretty
good too, if ya look at his glasses! ha ha! Fun stuff. I couldn't
help tossing a snowball at Gabby,
which you can see the remnants of in the top
left-hand corner of the 1st collage! Poor kid!!





5 comments:
Cute cute! I'm glad the pics came out ok.
I feel ya Gabby! I think of season changes and I'm like, awww I miss them, and then I think of cold weather every day for months and I'm okay in HI for a bit longer. Snow is snow :) At least you have pics of her in it for memories!!
How fun! You are the cutest family.
Good grief! Glad nobody got hurt! Hope it snows again soon :)
You guys have been busy! The snow was fun! It was so neat having it so close to Christmas.
Post a Comment