I just had to snap a few shots of Cavan and his cute little bum. He is so adorable. It's a good thing he wears a diaper, or I would be squishing those cheeks all day long! Ha!

Of course, I had to post these pictures also, so that Gabby and Cavan can have something else to get ill at me about when they are older. I do not want them to be bored with me...hee hee!

Gabby, once again, telling me to stop taking her picture. Cheeze!!!!!!!!!!
(I think she is too serious sometimes...I wonder where she gets that from?)

Yesterday, the girls were in the bedroom, and I was cleaning the kitchen. At one point they start arguing...again, and so I go back to take care of it. I'm not gone a minute, and this little turkey manages to open up the dishwasher, mind you it was not opened at all, and then do this...

He is so quick, and so sneaky. He was giggling even while I was taking him down. He loves to run from me, even when I am being serious, and he laughs and laughs when I get a hold of him too. What to do, what to do...=0)


Pool time!!
5 comments:
Oh my! Those cheeks are way too cute. Sounds like he and Lizzie could be best pals. And that haricut is adorable.
If Cavan can get the dishwasher open now...you're in trouble!!! He's so cute and Gabby too! Love that you have fun with them. Love and miss y'all.
I love little cheeks! I have a hard time not making Brian and Galina look at Johnny's before his bath - they're just cute! Cavan's are adorable :) Hey, you need to teach him how to load and unload the dishwasher if he's so interested :) just kidding!
i have one that runs and laughs and laughs when im being serious to! UGH! I end up laughing...which is so much better than disciplining(sp?) sometimes!
Yep, mine runs and laughs too, I'm not sure there is anything you can do :) Glad Gabby has a friend that she can argue with...maybe she won't argue with you as much, lol! j/k! I commented on the concert pics too!
Post a Comment