Julia was Baptized January 14th. I still cannot believe she is 8 years old. I remember getting off of the plane from my Mission, and walking down the hallway with Kerri and her bubbling over with excitement. She said she couldn't wait until we got home to tell me. I was so surprised and excited. I had just met Emma who was 5 months already, and then to find out I would be there for Julia's birth! Yay, it was wonderful!
Now she is so big and so smart!!!!!!!! She'll be graduating from college before any of us know it! I know time has to be flying for Johnny and Kerri!!!!!!!!!
Now she is so big and so smart!!!!!!!! She'll be graduating from college before any of us know it! I know time has to be flying for Johnny and Kerri!!!!!!!!!





1 comment:
Time goes by way too fast. I can't believe how old my nieces and nephews are. The picture of her is adorable!
Post a Comment