Friday, February 10, 2012

"Party on Wayne, party on Garth..."

No idea why, but we didn't take pictures at my little b-day bash at the Fox household. It was a wonderful evening filled with some yummy food and fun family! Thanks y'all!!!! This cake that Bonnie made for me, was absolutely delicious! I think I ate almost all of the leftovers...and it was so worth it. I will have to get her recipe and share...yummy.
So have you ever wondered what Cavan's hair would like after about 4 or 5 days, yes I said days, of not having a bath? Well, look no further than these next few awesome pictures of just that. He puts his hands in his hair after every meal...it could be that I am leaving him in his seat too long, or that I just do not pay enough attention to him, or I should probably wash his hands after every bite...or maybe I just need to bath him more often...ha ha!
I could just eat him up, he is so stinkin' cute!

He has the funniest little cow licks going on!

"Take a picture of me playing the ipad Mommy?" "Okay!" She loves to play on the itouch more though, isn't that crazy? Who would've thought?!
Cavan has bitten through his lip on several occasions, has busted his lip more than that, however he has never had a gooseberry on his head. At least not that I remember. This one came as a surprise though. We were playing "I'm gonna getcha" (Cavan's favorite) and at one point he turns around and takes off into the living room, only to find a knob sticking out on the rocking chair next to him. It was so sad, he cried so hard, and I couldn't figure out why until I noticed his forehead. Poor kid!

(It's right under his hair line in the top left corner, and blueish colored)
You'd seriously think that we didn't feed our animals, at least by this scene from the other night when Clay was enjoying some chicken wings. "All eyes on Clay everyone...maybe he'll drop something." He never does though...poor little unfed animals...*sniff* *sniff*
(Don't look at the mess. Do you see the huge box of animal crackers sitting there? If you'd like to come share them with us, you are more than welcome too. I know Paw Paw will not mind...hee hee!)

My little cutie pie is getting so big. She made these very yummy sugar cookies in preschool on Tuesday and I insisted on taking pictures. She was all for it, until the 10th shot and then we got...
this face...because she was done and just wanted to eat her scrumptious sugar cookie. I wanted to eat one too!
Thanks Ms. Tiffany!!

2 comments:

kokanuts said...

Love the crazy hair! Love the cookie face! Love the cats staring down Clay. So sorry about the bump! Love you all :~)

Mitch and Shannon said...

I love these pictures!!!! I love Cavan's hair...I used to spike up Autumn's hair after she would eat and she looked like Jimmy Neutron!!! She was so silly!