Friday, February 3, 2012

Washington D.C. lights...

are just gorgeous. I have only been to see the D.C. lights once before, and that was years ago. They changed the whole layout. I remembered walking around the Temple and the lights being all over, now though, they are only in the front. Still beautiful, do not get me wrong, just a little disappointing. Gabby loved it, Cavan loved it, and we, Bonnie, Barry and I, were regretting not having brought a stroller. The whole trip, that was all I could think about. There was a lot of this, and then a lot of me running or Gabby running after him, or better yet, me carrying him. I think I gained at least a pound of muscle in my left arm.

(For some reason, I carry him on the left the most, no idea why.)




Gabby was in great spirits, especially with her camera. She even took pictures of random children, and they would actually stop for her. I hope she sticks with it.


At least Barry is smiling...
Was not expecting this at the Smithsonian...thankfully the kids were not paying attention. Ha!
Just a glimpse of Cavan...
still for two seconds and then...
he was gone...and gone...and gone!
Gabby was really fascinated by these two. She couldn't believe they were naked, Oh my!
This is how all of the parks throughout D.C. were. Sad...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Your kids are precious!!~

cheryl said...

That is disappointing about the lights. On the flip side your kids are darling. Love how fascinated Gabby is with the statues and how active Cavan is. Lizzie is so much wilder than Samara was.