I'll post all of the videos, hopefully tomorrow!!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Fun Stuff!
We have had a rather fun-filled week, with lots and lots of crazy things going on. We went to Raleigh for Clay. He had an interview at North Carolina Central on Saturday, and then that night we went to Ashlea and Eric Hass' wedding reception in Magnolia. We stayed Friday night with Dana and had a blast with her on Saturday, when we went to a student of hers' birthday party. Here are some pictures of Gabby playing on the vent in between the living room and kitchen. She loves to sit on it when it is on. She is so silly now and very talkative. It's hard to keep her still and she has the boo boos to show for it too unfortunately.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
It looks like so much fun!! I was looking through your playlist, you need to add David Archuleta's version of Think of Me...it's amazing and then look up David Cooks' version of Music of the night. It's a tear jerker!!
Wow, Shannon is on top of comments! The Veggie Tales cake is pretty darn cool. I had no idea Gabby was already using a sippee cup! That's awesome! I keep reminding myself - 8 months! :) It's crazy how quickly they change - sad too...But Gabby is gorgeous, she looks like she knows how to have fun, I love the vent pic!
Hey there,
I'm not totally alone during the day. I have my own home daycare so I watch kids. I have two right now, a brother and sister, and I am picking up a girl for after school care also!! I will be picking up the girls here in a little bit!! They love school. (so far!) Gabby is just adorable!!
It was so good to see you and Gabby last night. I guess I will have to wait until the next baby shower comes up to see you again. That is where we tend to meet up these days. Thanks for the stories last night, they were great!
Post a Comment