It has been way too long since I have been able to get any pictures or even video up on here. So I have decided to just put up a bunch of random pictures and some video of things that have been going on this past month while I'm here at Grannie's house. Gabby has been crawling for awhile now and trying to walk on her own, which is hilarious. My garden is crazy looking and I have finally started chopping and pulling at it to get it looking decent again. We have come to Jacksonville again and taken some great pictures of Gabby with her family here. Also, besides the kids playing the Wii, the adults have discovered it too. I'm putting up a video of Johnny and Nick having fun playing tennis. They are hilarious!! We got a box of movies from Aunt Dana and we were down on the floor taking them out of the box when Mommy Kitty decided that she needed to curl up in the box. Gabby of course was fascinated with her and mommy kept giving her the eye.
Enjoying her morning apple with crazy hair. She slept up against Daddy last night and moved her head a lot and ended up with a fan on her head! =0)
Getting lovies from Ella!
Aunt Molly's face is hilarious here because Nick, who is playing Wii golf in the background had just whacked Gabby in the shoulder!
She loves hanging out with her Pop Pop on the bed. Julia had just come into play and Gabby was trying her hardest to crawl all over and stand up.
My cool sunflowers. They actually have gotten way bigger than this. The far left one was actually visible right outside the kitchen window before it slumped over with it's huge flower that bloomed. I have pictures of it and the other flowers that were bigger than a tire wheel. They were awesome. Unfortunately I have had to trim off a lot of leaves and flowers because they were getting eaten by bugs and I had not been very good about getting the seven dust on them. Ay!






2 comments:
I love it - I'm glad you take pictures and share them. I need to see them. I'm so jealous, but happy that Gabby gets to be around the kids. Your flowers look awesome!
She is growing up way to fast, make it stop! I love that baby cakes!
Post a Comment