Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy 11 Months!

It seems as Gabby gets closer to one, I just want to take more pictures of her. =0) Today I dressed her up, sat her on a couple of different blankets and gave her some toys in hopes of catching a great shot of her. Well, she didn't want any of the toys, only the camera, she wouldn't stay still or keep crawling away and she wouldn't look at me and smile (Well, I got one smile). So, I am just going to post a bunch of the funny ones. She does know what the comb is now and I was able to snap a few shots of her "trying" to comb her hair!!! They are all adorable but I think I may still have her year portraits done professionally, with someone who can keep her still!! =0) Enjoy!!Of course when she was tired of it, this was what I got!!! =0)All done and all better!!! =0) Gotta love Baby Einstein!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those red shoes are ADORABLE! I love these shots Em! What a perfect picture of her and that gorgeous smile in your header. Will you please email that to me? I would love to print it out!

Thanks!

Aunt Dana

Mitch and Shannon said...

I love these pics, and you have the exact camera I do!!! I'm hoping to get a new one, I want the Nikon Coolpix. Gabby is getting so big! She's such a beautiful girl. I can't wait for her "one year".

Katie said...

Yay for red shoes! She is absolutely beautiful, there are a few you didn't post here, but I saw them at snapfish and she has the thickest lashes! I love the time sequence ones too, where you can see her getting something you wouldn't want her to and then you take it and then she fusses, and then gives up and moves on to something else...adorable...love it!

Charlotte said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly that first year goes?

Being An Allred said...

I can't believe how big Gabby has got. I hope that everything is well with your family. Miss ya tons.

Megan said...

Wow, she's already almost a year old??!! I remember you telling me that you were pregnant....way back in Westpointe!! She's adorable!