Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bath Time!!

It's kind of crazy to think but I haven't taken pictures of Gabby taking her baths in the bath tub since she was first out of the hospital. This weekend we went to Maryland for a job interview and then to Raleigh for another. We stayed with Aunt Dana Monday night and Aunt Dana was sweet enough to give Gabby a bath!! Gabby absolutely loved crawling all over the tub and trying to play with the toys. Aunt Dana was pouring water for her to see and she kept trying to touch it as it poured and then at one point she tried to drink it!! She is such a crazy baby!!! =0) We had a great trip and it went by way too quickly!!! Frederick, Maryland was absolutely gorgeous. It made me think of Boone, but with hills instead of Mountains. Hey, it's still gorgeous!!! =0)

2 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

I could just squeeze Gabby, she is so cute! I could squeeze Dana too. I miss her!

Charlotte said...

Ugh. My kids all went through a "drink the water" bath phase. It used to gross me out!

Gabby did look cute, though.