Monday, October 27, 2008

This is a long one!!! =0)

I just thought I'd warn everyone that this is going to be a long post. I have taken quite a few pictures since the last one! =0) Let's see we have been to the State Fair, which was awesome. We've discovered that Zaidy loves bubbles and Gabby loves to laugh at her. That video will not upload so we'll just have to discover another way for everyone to see it. We have also had another Pumpkin Carving night. Hilarious!!! I had thought it would be fun to take pictures of Gabby with her little "Baby Legs" on which make her look like she is ready for her Flash Dance debut. I had the windows open that day so that is why there is a picture of her standing at the window by herself and with Zaidy! They are such silly friends!!Ahh, the lovely State Fair! I didn't realize Michael was into Beaf! Who would've thought that that was how he was making the big bucks! ha ha!! =0)
Gabby hated being in the stroller, but we managed to keep her happy while looking at the livestock!
Yummy honey!! This is the best stuff to get while there. It's like 25 cents a stick and Gabby loved every bit of it!!
This pumpkin is for you Sonja! I know, this could have been awesome in your backyard! =0) Gabby actually did pretty good while we watched the car wrecks that were going on behind her. She fell asleep half way through! Put up quite a fight while I was trying to get her to rest!

Johnny and Nick did a lot of watching!

Molly did a lot of riding. =0) She could still get on a lot of the rides. None of us wanted to try it!!! =0) She is such a great sport!
Jason, Emma and Julia did a lot of riding and got a lot of prizes too!!
Ella had this expression on quite a bit! She did such a good job though!! Too cute, and now that I have been informed that I acted like her as a kid, you'll only hear positive comments come out of my mouth about her!! Ha ha!!
Waiting for the kids to get off of another ride!

Again, waiting! We put Gabby in her Snugli hoping it would make her happier! She couldn't quite see over the front so you would catch her peeking down inside every once in awhile. Nick was so great carrying her for us. He said he needs to get ready for the Navy anyways!! =0)
Peek-a-boo with Aunt Molly!!

Pumpkin Carving time with Sonja and Phil! I cleaned our pumpkin and Clay carved it. I got to do one back at the party in jville so I figured I'd let Clay have a go at one!! =0) It was really fun!

This is what he decided on, a Pirate! Argghh!! He did a really good job at it too!!

Sonja did three ghost!! Very cute!!!

David came down and helped out! We needed help with Phil's pumpkin because it was stinkin' huge and full to the top with guts!! It took almost an hour just to get the top off because it was so thick and tough!

Here he is trying to gut it!! It was ridiculous how long that took!

Sonja opened up her lovely pumpkin and found two of these. Somehow the seeds in side were starting to grow! Crazy huh?!!

Phil finally started carving into his pumpkin after all of us were done. I think he ended up taking it home to finish! =0) Can't wait to see how it turns out!!

David decided last night to teach Gabby the YMCA. This is the Y! We'll keep working on the rest! She would clap after she would do it. Sometimes she would clap right before too! She is so silly!!
Zaidy leaping for bubbles!!!
So yesterday afternoon I had let Gabby hold the nail polish as usual, something to keep her happy. Well, she was out in the hall way with it and I was on the phone with Mom, when Clay starts yelling at me to get Gabby. She had opened it and it got all over her clothes and her face. It of course bled through to her skin and it got all over the carpet. Lesson learned, let's just say that! =0) I wanted to cry too because she got it all over the t-shirt Grannie and Molly had brought back for her from Hawaii. Ay!!! Sorry Grannie and Aunt Molly!

Don't worry I didn't let her have this for too long. She had been crying so much I just gave her what she wanted until she settled down. It was quite a crazy experience!! =0)

Glad you made it to the end!!! =0)

5 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

Too precious...I haven't had the girls play with the polish, but they've gotten into my moisturizer and squeezed the whole bottle onto my floor. It was everywhere. And of course when you try to clean it, no luck!! The pics of her "flashdance" outfit are too cute!!

Katie said...

Awesome, you know you can flip the front of the snugli down and just twist the clips crazy...

Charlotte said...

I just scrubbed nail polish off the bathroom counter last week. My little one was quite artistic- used three different bottles.

Amanda said...

i hear hairspray gets it off of things..nail polish that is!

brooke said...

That was one HUGE long post! WOW. I have to say that your little girl is SO adorable. I just love her!