Over the weekend we went to Jacksonville to celebrate two important events. On Saturday, Molly threw Nick a little "Going into the Navy" party. =0) He leaves to join the life on a Submarine in a week and we will not see him for 8 weeks. I'm feeling for Molly right now. It's hard to be away from Clay for longer than two weeks, I can't even imagine two months. Ay!! On Sunday we celebrated Mom's birthday. I still cannot believe my Mom is getting close to 60. She'll always be stuck in her 40s in my mind. Plus she still looks like she is in her 40s, right along with Dad. =0) Ahh, youth!! I kind of like not looking my age too. Chub really helps me out with that!! Ha ha ha!! =0) Gabby is enjoying a rice crispy treat covered in chocolate in this picture. Such a clown!!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Party Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
AWW, Happy Birthday to your mom....and Good Luck to Nick...and Molly too!! I love the family pictures. I have such WONDERFUL memories of living next door and being close to you guys!! Gabby is too cute with all the chocolate on her face!
Yay for getting to see all of the pictures! That turtle was so cute! Hope he makes it in this big old world :)
By the way, the piano tuner looked inside because when I bought the piano, I was told it had a humidifier and she was going to check it out...
We are all thrilled about going to Germany...and I will take lots of photos with my camera!! the girls are quite adorable I must say so myself!! I'm a proud mama....they are growing up so fast!! I like reading your blogs b/c i feel kept up to speed with your growing families!!
I wish I looked that cute with chocolate on my face!
that little turtle is awesome.
Post a Comment