Tuesday, April 6, 2010

80 degrees of fun and some hair!!

I decided yesterday that Gabby needed a little outside time, since I had been cleaning all morning and she had been keeping herself occupied with her "princess" stuff. I wasn't sure she would enjoy the water at all, since last year, when taken outside, she did one squirt and was done. This year, I definitely can see a change in personality and love for the water. She went crazy running through the streams and jumping and giggling. It was wonderful to watch! Of course, half way through, she wanted me to join her, and unfortunately Mommy is not in the best physical state to be running through the water. =0)
Posted by Picasa

Here is my 2nd attempt at a french braid with Gabby's little head of hair. She actually does really good while I'm attempting to mess with it. Of course, it is already out now. Her hair is so fine like mine, that it will come out just by looking at it wrong. =0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gabby is so cute and you are such a good mom! See ya soon. Love Granny

Me and Nick said...

Awsome outdoors time! I'm jealous! We won't be able to do any of that for a while yet! I can't believe you only have 11 weeks to go!

cheryl said...

Here hair looks awesome!! I am amazed how much more she has than Samara. I'm glad you are having nice weather (she looks darling in her little suit) and the pirate fest looks so fun.