I just had to snap some pictures of Gabby Sunday. She had on her little Easter dress and her cute little pink hat. =0)
This morning, she was wanting to be near me while I was doing something at the table. I told her I was going to take her picture while she was "coloring" and you can kind of see her little smile behind her pacifier (which I have no clue how she got it back in her mouth). =0)
4 comments:
Man she's so cute! I love the hat with the braids! Does she leave them in? She has so much hair!!! She's just beautiful! Beautiful!
I love her pink outfit....her hat is so adorable!!! Her hair is getting long!! How are you feeling?! I bet you can't wait for little man to pop out!
Yay! Hat! I'm glad she finally wore it :-)
She has kind of the Scarlett O'Hara look :) I love her Easter outfit! She is too cute!
Post a Comment