Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Saturday and Sunday!!

Aunt Ya Ya and Uncle David bought Gabby these bunny ears and little flower headband. We tried to put them on Gabby at our Easter egg hunt, however Gabby would have nothing to do with them, so we tried them on Shelby and Anna! They were a hit with Anna, yet Shelby was a little less enthused. =0) Thanks Aunt Ya ya!!

Our little Easter Egg hunt at home was a success! Gabby loved following Pop pop around looking for all of the precious little eggs. She did really well and was absolutely hilarious at times with her reaction to finding a egg. Thanks Granny and Pop Pop!!
Enjoying the presents and treats left by the Easter Bunny! Gabby has repeatedly told me today that the Easter bunny is coming. Just like Santa, we'll probably hear about him for awhile! =0)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

She's so cute! I love it! I can't believe how grown Anna and Shelby are getting! It's so much fun to hear from Mom and Dad the little things Gabby says and does, "Okay, okay." I love that!

Sonja Fox said...

Very cute. I'm glad somebody enjoyed Gabby's hats :-) What is she ready to "hung" anyways?