We went to Jacksonville Sunday to celebrate Pop Pop's birthday, which actually was the week before and we all enjoyed it. =0) Happy Birthday Dad!!
Monday when we finally rolled out of bed, Pop Pop had a wonderful breakfast made and afterward, he and Gabby went out to do some clean-up out back. It was so fun to watch Gabby enjoy "helping" Pop Pop work!! =0)
Pop Pop and Granny brought us back to Greenville yesterday and when we were walking up to the house, we saw how much the rain had helped all of my roses. I had to cut some this morning and bring them in. They are gorgeous!!
Like I said before, the rain really helped everything start to really bloom. I had to snap some shots of all of my greenery and flowers! I'm so excited that they all have done well so far! Gabby, this morning, had somehow discovered her little white chocolate Easter bunny. Since she had eaten her breakfast really well, I decided that just a little would be fine before lunch. So I had to take a few of her eating it. Oddly enough, she took two bites and she was done. Silly kid!! Then she wanted jelly beans. Haha!!







No comments:
Post a Comment