Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Gabby be so smart!

So tonight we're sitting at the table eating dinner, and there is this basket of chips sitting behind Gabby. She turns around half way through dinner and points to them and says "I need chips"! Clay and I both tell her no, and that she can have chips after dinner. She then proceeds to say "Don't you want me to be happy?"!!! Both Clay and I could not stop laughing as she said it again. Needless to say she did not get any chips, but she did laugh at us while repeating it over again! =0)

2 comments:

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

That's so funny!

Me and Nick said...

Awesome! Glad you wrote it down for us to laugh at and for you to remember when she gets older and wants to know what funny things she said when she was little!!