As many of you know, I have not wanted to cut Gabby's hair. I knew that that would say goodbye to her little curls that hang at the end. So I have been putting it off, trying to tie it up everyday and even putting it in braids at night so it wouldn't be in her face. Well, the other night, I decided that it was time. =0)
Before:
Before:



6 comments:
Emily! I love it! I think it was good timing :) You have lot's to worry about, and this will be a lot easier on you and Gabby. At least you did it before Gabby could throw a fit because she loves her long hair! Don't ever let her get that way :) It's just hair! I think it's super-cute!!
Very cute! Dunno what Uncle David is gonna say ... but he'll get over it! I'm glad Cavan likes to swing - but he doesn't dislike much :-)
I think it looks great Em...so cute. She's adorable anyway...this just makes her look sweeter! I love you all. Can't wait for the 1st!
Dang girl, you're so brave! It turned out well though. Love the big sister taking care of little brother with the pink blankie thing. So cute.
Thanks guys! I have to say, it is still a bit off on one side, but I didn't want to keep trimming, and it get shorter and shorter! Ha ha!! Which it would have!! =0) I only attempted it myself, because I didn't want to spend money on it. Ha ha, I'm so cheap!! =0)
AWESOME!!! It looks great!! Long enough to still do pigtails too! It will grow back so fast so you could probably wait a few weeks and even it up if it bothers you :) I didn't notice it being off though! Love y'all!
Post a Comment