We had a lovely surprise Monday morning, when Erin and the kids came to visit. My Mom followed soon after, making it a wonderful day! =0) I love Jason cuddling to Cav, so sweet!! The kids were so wonderful in that they played with Gabby and she just loved it so much! She really enjoys her cousins!!
I couldn't help snapping these Pictures of Gabby holding Cav this morning. She loves loves loves her little brother!! She actually held still for me while my camera took forever to take a the pictures! She is so sweet with Cav!
While Gabby was sleeping and Cav was awake, I had to take some pictures of him and his cute little face. He is just a cute and handsome kid! =0)



5 comments:
That is so sweet seeing Gabby be a big sister. How fun!
oooooohhhh! Love him! he's perfect.
He is so precious! I knew Gabby would be a wonderful big sister and so helpful too! Glad Erin and the kids came for a visit and to help out a little :) Love and miss you all!!!
Looks like little Jason is a pro at holding babies nowadays! They are all beautiful :o)
Thanks guys!! It's pretty fun watching Gabby want to hold and love on her little brother, and for her cousins to love them both so much! =0)
Post a Comment