Sickness...why does it always come at the most inconvenient times. This past weekend Gabby and Cavan both came down with colds. Thankfully we were home, and not going anywhere, and we haven't really gone anywhere this week. Grandmaw and Paw Paw got back from their Florida trip on Saturday and so we celebrated Grandmaw's birthday on Monday. It was a nice night! Lots of yummy yummy food to stuff ourselves on, and they really know how to cook, let me tell ya. Although, I could have eaten all of Aunt Ya Ya's deviled eggs. They were crazy in sitting that plate in front of me.
















While we were playing around Sunday night in Gabby's room, her t.v. was unplugged. Not thinking anything about it, I plugged it back in and then tried to turn it on. It saddens me to say, but the tv I bought a year before Clay and I were married, has died. It bit the dust, went the way of all those before it, had it's final viewing...*sigh*, poor t.v.! We had just put it in Gabby's room not 3 weeks ago, and it is now done for. Any one need some spare parts for a t.v.? It's sitting in my kitchen as we speak! Free!!!!! Well, Clay told this to his Dad, and he was quite sadden as well, especially knowing how much Gabby loved having one in her room. So on Wednesday, guess who showed up with a new t.v. for Gabby??? Paw Paw and Grandmaw!!!! She was excited, even though I do not think she quite grasped what was going on until it was on it's way back to her room! He went all out too, got the flat screen with a built in d.v.d player! Now with that, Gabby is not allowed to put movies in quite yet! I don't want her breaking it before it is even a week old!! Thanks Paw Paw and Grandmaw!!!!


Cavan loves him some slushy! He also does not like sharing, hence why he is racing out of the living room! Ha ha!!

3 comments:
So much to comment on...love Cavan's constant, bright smiles! Gabby is a lucky girl with such generous grandparents. Glad the kids are better. Looks like a fun party for Bonnie! Love you all and miss you.
Fun! Gabby now, officially, has a bigger tv than me and Brian :) We're so behind the times! I wouldn't want to share my slushy either! Go, Cavan, go! The kids look tan!
I LOVE the last pic of Cavan drinking that huge slushee.
Post a Comment