Friday, July 15, 2011
Trying to stay on top...
Just a few more of our 4th of July celebration. Gabby and I raced through the water sprinkler a few times and then Cavan joined us. I was drenched by the time we were done. Glad I had clothes and not a swimsuit, especially since Clay decided to take pictures. I would not be posting any, if ya know what I mean...scary!!
This picture was literally the last picture Aunt Ya Ya took, before Gabby got her with the hose...we have know idea what Paw Paw was thinking exactly!
Saturday was Paw Paw's annual "Salute Our Troops" day at Clayton Homes. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Paw Paw got one of those jumpy houses and Gabby jumped away with her buddies!!!



Clay took Gabby to a Basketball game in Raleigh Tuesday night, and she loved it! Clay said she wouldn't take any pictures with the players, but he said she lit up the moment he gave her the ball and pen to go and get signatures from the players! She is such a little social butterfly!


Cavan had a hair day yesterday, and I don't mean that in any kind of womanly sense. He had a mo hawk going on. I didn't get a picture of it until it was all hunched over like the fin on a whale in captivity. Ca-razy!!!!

I love the way these two will "communicate", usually Gabby, gabbing and him just staring. =0)

I hope this means he will enjoy books!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment