Friday, July 8, 2011

Like my new do???

That's what Gabby said! I finally decided yesterday morning to just chop Gabby's hair! She will not keep it up in a pony tail, unless threatened...not with anything too horrible...hee hee! So, I was tired of looking at it getting all ratty and full of all of her food, or her chewing on it, and just went to town on it with some scissors! I will admit, the layers in the back were all on accident! I had it in a pony tail when I chopped it. Gabby kept moving her head as I was cutting, so wallah, we got layers! I've been trying to even them out, however I have not been too successful. It basically looks like the hack job I received last year, except mine was by someone who supposedly went to school to cut hair...huh, so maybe I could make this a business. Ha ha!!

Hanging out with her buddy after her hair cut!
Our 4th of July day was spent at Paw Paw and Grandmaw's house with Ya ya, David and Phil! We had fun watching Gabby and Cavan play in the little sprinkler toy. They are so cute and silly, it's awesome!
She was coming to give me a hug and touch the camera...Ahhhhhhhh!!!
For some reason the rest did not want to post tonight, so I'll get those later!! Love y'all!!

3 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

I LOVE HER NEW DO!!!! Emily you did an awesome job! I can't get over how adorable Cavan is! I'm glad you guys had a wonderful 4th Holiday!

Me and Nick said...

Love her haircut!! She looks so grown up! She is going to love it too! Funny how many little girls don't like having their hair in pony tails!

kokanuts said...

You did a great job, Em! Gabby looks so cute! Cavan is a sweetheart! Can't wait to see you all! Love y'all.