I love Busch Gardens. It is just such a fun and exciting place. We were dead tired at the end of both of our days there, but I could turn around and go back in a heart beat. I'm still editing a lot of our pictures, so here are only a few from our Saturday there.


This was a first for us. A lady stood out on the sidewalk holding this beauty for everyone to stop and take pictures with. Gabby loved it. I did not realize how little fear she had when it came to "live" reptiles.

Just some random shots of Cavan, hanging out with Daddy and Paw Paw.

Elmo's Land was a nice break from the sun. Cavan was able to enjoy it this time, which didn't work out so much for Gabby. I was tied up with Cavan so she went off to find friends, which didn't work out as nicely as she had wanted. She can be a bit stubborn when it comes to little girls, and therefore thinks she can tell others what to do. When I gave Cavan to Clay to hold, Gabby was quite excited when I came over to play with her. She jumped up and exclaimed "Let's go"! Silly kid. It kind of tugged at my heart that she was that lonely, waiting for someone to play with her. It's too bad she had to deal with old Mommy. I am definitely no spring chicken.

Gabby loved every ride that she could stand in line for...alone. She has become quite independent the little booger. I was hoping she would try to detach herself from us when she was 13 not 3.

She giggles like crazy on this ride. I have a video of her, and you can hear her little giggle as she goes up and down. Cuteness!


Cavan is just itching to get down and participate. I'm thinking next year, he'll be on all of the kiddy rides, I hope anyways. It's hard trying to hold him while he is struggling to get down and join his big Sister. Good thing we had Paw Paw there to help wrangle him.


More to come...
5 comments:
Cool pics...love that you got in the water and played with Gabby! Fun mom! They're so cute! And you're right...Gabby is fearless :)
So much fun!!! Wish we could join you guys! Missing those roller coasters :) You are a great Mom making play time for both, Gabby is learning to be patient :)probably not a bad thing! Love you all!
You all looked like you had a lot of fun. Gabby and the snake is priceless. Cavan is a trooper, he'll be out there running and ripping with the rest next year.
Emily I always love your pics and your blog!!! You are really awesome about posting....I feel I've been slacking this summer!!! I'm glad you guys had fun at Busch Gardens...I always loved as a kid!
Okay, not sure I'd let Galina hold a python. Gabby's so cute :) Cavan too :) Glad you all are able to go to Busch Gardens so much! What awesome memories!!
Post a Comment