Gabby went to a football game on Saturday with her Daddy, a friend and her friend's daddy. She absolutely loved it! She was so happy, she even smiled for me...for real!Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Such sweetie pies...
I still cannot believe he will be in Nursery in 3 months. This time last year, we were worrying about his weight, he had issues gaining weight for lack of my milk production. It took him 4 months to gain 2 and a 1/2 pounds. He has no problem with his weight now, and eats like a little piglet...
Gabby went to a football game on Saturday with her Daddy, a friend and her friend's daddy. She absolutely loved it! She was so happy, she even smiled for me...for real!
Cavan's awesome new diapers...Charlie Banana's! I highly recommend them. They are pricey, but really nice! This particular one I got for free...oh yeah!
I love these random post that I have gotten into the habit of doing...good journalism I think. Ha!!
Gabby went to a football game on Saturday with her Daddy, a friend and her friend's daddy. She absolutely loved it! She was so happy, she even smiled for me...for real!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love that diaper!!! You are awesome, Em and the kids are beautiful :~)
Yes! Good journaling! Love that Gabs wears a cheerleading costume to the games :) I PROMISE I will get the diapers in the mail...I need Brian here so I can just run in - I may kidnap a friend so I can just run up and do it by myself! Now I know why it takes forever to get anything from anybody with 2+ kids!
Post a Comment