I still cannot believe I am 33. I do not look my age at all.
People who meet me think that I am still in my 20s.
I guess I should be grateful for the that.
Truthfully though, I am.
I like to think that I'll be like Mom and Dad. They both still look like they are in their late
40s, early 50s, but going on 60. Now that, that blows my mind.
We had two parties this year to celebrate the old Birthday.
We kicked off the celebration in Maple Hill. Did I mention that one of the big events of January, aside from Julia's Baptism of course,
was that Mom came home! Yay! We were so excited to see Granny!!
Ella and Gabby were so excited to lick this yummy delicious goofy cake Granny had made.
If you look closely, you can see where Cavan had already partaken of this deliciousness.
People who meet me think that I am still in my 20s.
I guess I should be grateful for the that.
Truthfully though, I am.
I like to think that I'll be like Mom and Dad. They both still look like they are in their late
40s, early 50s, but going on 60. Now that, that blows my mind.
We had two parties this year to celebrate the old Birthday.
We kicked off the celebration in Maple Hill. Did I mention that one of the big events of January, aside from Julia's Baptism of course,
was that Mom came home! Yay! We were so excited to see Granny!!
Ella and Gabby were so excited to lick this yummy delicious goofy cake Granny had made.
If you look closely, you can see where Cavan had already partaken of this deliciousness.
that!
(I think he did a fantastic job)
These were taken by yours truly, the next day. Cavan has an obsession with Boots.
He loves to try on Gabby's galoshes that Pop Pop bought her here at home, and at Grannys, well,
he could not resist Pop Pop's boots. He did have a time getting into them though.
We had a wonderful time, and I had a wonderful Birthday as well, in Maple Hill!
So fun!!
January 15th & 16th were the dates! (This is more for journaling purpose =0))
So fun!!
January 15th & 16th were the dates! (This is more for journaling purpose =0))



3 comments:
Thanks Ashley!!! =0)
My post didn't show up...here's another! I love all the pics. Jr did good. Glad you guys love to come to Maple Hill. Love you all!
Thanks Mom!!!! We are so glad you are home!!! Love you!!
Post a Comment