Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A long, long, long time ago...

Let's start back at Gabby's birthday!!  A very long time ago...I cannot believe I have not been on here in 4 months.  Stinks for my Journaling efforts.  We took cupcakes to Gabby's class the Friday before her birthday and were able to watch the class sing to her!  She was very embarrassed but very sweet!!! It is so hard to believe that she is 6...where did the little baby go?!  I still have not downloaded her pictures from her actual birthday off of Snapfish, so I'll probably not get them up here!  Thanks Sonja for taking them!!!!
                                                  


       Cavan loved being there so much!




 First free UNC game of the year!!!!













 Cav took this of Clay...hee hee!







 Our newest addition...Mr. Cuddles! He is anything but!!!! He is quiet a bit bigger now! We got him the second week o November! Poor little Booger went to kitty heaven in October after fighting with kidney failure for 8 months...we cried so hard having to let him go! At least we know he is a happy cat now!
 Zaidy and Mr. C hit off almost immediately!!!  They play all. of. the. time!







 Gabby's little pumpkin she got on her first field trip to the pumpkin patch in October!! 


No comments: