Saturday, March 15, 2014

New Years and Birthday Celebrations!

A bunch more from Christmas evening of everyone, and Cavan being silly for the camera, well and blinking at the flash! 











New Years was spent partying at the Fox household in Gville!!!!  We had so much fun!!!  The kids made it to around 10 or 11 and it is horrible that we cannot remember!  It has only been a few months, but it sure feels like years! Ha!

 Attempting shots at night without my flash...makes some crazy pictures!!



 Sonja was doing it the right way and using a tripod, I was being lazy!  =0)
















 Cavan loved loved loved them!



















 Madi stayed in with Daddy and Uncle David, it was too cold for her to be outside!!!






 We all put mask on, but by this time Cavan was asleep!  Poor kid slept through the fun of pretending to countdown!!






 This was my yummy Birthday dinner that Clay went and got from Maggianos...my fav, Fettuccine Alfredo!!  Gabby loves it too, so that is what she shared with me!  Cavan ate it as well, but he is not completely sold yet!!  Madi tried it! I still am not sold on being 35!





 We were all sick for most of the Holidays!  I think we had a few days here and there that we were not doing something sickly!  We still had lots of fun!!!! I think we are still getting over stuff, hence why Gabby is acting as though she was cold, she probably was and sick!  Ay!




 


 For my scrumptious dessert he went to Cold stone and got a variety of Cupcakes!!!  They were so delicious, I do not think I shared them as well as I probably should have!!!!!







 For my present, the kids and Clay got me a clicker for my camera, which is awesome!  They also got me a new stylus for my Surface!  Cavan, unfortunately bit the tip off of it within days the little turkey!





 Within a week of coming home, Madi finally started to crawl!!!  Her first actual crawl, happened while my back was turned...of course!  I was so excited that she had done it, and wanted her to do it right away, that she would not oblige me till a few days later!  We thought she was going to be a scooter, but she did decide that her knees and hands would get her around faster than her buttocks!  She is a fast little booger too!  She has made no sign of slowing down, except that she still has no desire to walk on her own, just to pull up on things!  She doesn't like me to hold her around her waist either.  She has to hold your fingers if you have her on your lap!
 This little dude is doing so well at speech now.  He still gets going so fast you cannot understand him, but with Miss Mae's, his tutors, help, he pretty much vocalizes all of his feelings now!!!  He loves to tattle on his big and little sister!!  He also loves to give hugs and kisses to everyone!!!


Gabby is becoming quiet the smarty at school!!  Other than getting the hang of reading, she is doing great!!!  I have discovered she is the Alpha Female in the class...no joke, this is what one of the parents of one of her classmates told me.  Ha ha!!!  I wonder where she gets that from!!!  =0)  At least she can hold her own!  She loves to talk about her friends at school and on the bus and she has become quiet the non-fashionista.  She prefers now to wear boots, sweat pants and t-shirts.  It can be so hard to get her to wear anything dressy!  If it is too over the top that is, if it is simple then she is fine!  I think she is leaning toward my non-fashion side.  =0)

No comments: