Friday, March 20, 2009

Gabby the Great!

Aunt Sonja brought Gabby some awesome sidewalk chalk on Wednesday and so we had to immediately go out and try it. Gabby loved it, for a while. Soon of course she decided she needed to eat it, and when we wouldn't let her, her interested went from 10 to 0. Then it was a struggle to keep her from running off. =0)

Blue would be the yummiest!! =0)
After our little romp with the chalk we went over to Grandma's and Gabby played on her new bench. It's so adorable too. It has a little jungle theme going along the back of it.
Grandma had to measure the fireplace and other things, and Gabby wanted to help too. Grandma came prepared with lots of paper and two pens. Gabby more than once, had both pens and the papers Grandma was using. Ay, it's definitely all about her. Ha ha!!
Here, Gabby is wanting to go inside because she was so tired. She didn't want to sleep necessarily but she definitely was done outside.
Interest was renewed when Daddy and Paw Paw came home.
Laughing at Paw Paw as she turns to run!!

So clap happy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, She is absolutely gorgeous!! I love when kidos play with sidewalk chalk....my Emily and Autumn love sidewalk chalk too...as you can see from my previous posts!

Katie said...

Very fun day! Think it's too early to hand Galina some sidewalk chalk :)?? I love the bench - perfect for her. I hope they get to use that awesome outdoor space a lot, it's gorgeous!

Sonja Fox said...

Are you gonna put these on snapfish? I would love to order a couple of them. We'll have to try the chalk again soon. Maybe Uncle David can help talk her into writing more.

Mamafamilias said...

Way cute. Of course it's all about her. I mean, it's like Bucky in the Get Fuzzy comic strip, "I don't follow you, as opposed to what?" (Our favorite quote since Emily and Jonathan came along.

Gabby is so cute. Oh, love the new title picture too.