Friday, March 13, 2009

Random silliness of Gabby!


So this blog is starting backwards. I took these pictures this morning of Gabby enjoying her oatmeal with raisins and bananas. She was too cute with it all in her hair, that I couldn't resist snapping a few shots. =0) I was tickling her toes in order to make her smile. She just doesn't like to without a little motivation. =0)



These last two are prior to the tickling. She just kept giving me these silly faces. =0)

These next few were taken Wednesday night while playing with Daddy. Grandma had bought these gloves along with gardening utensils for Gabby at Lowes earlier that day. So Clay was helping her try them on. She absolutely loved it.




Clay couldn't resist snapping this one our way home from picking him up from work. She had only had a 40 minute nap earlier that day, so she was wore out.
Grandma had come by on Tuesday and as she was leaving she gave Gabby the rest of her soda. Gabby thought this was awesome. This picture was taken after I had finally taken the cup the soda came in, from Gabby because she wouldn't quit dumping it on herself. I poured it into one of her sippe cups with a lot of water so she could think she was still enjoying her soda. =0)
This is after I had given her Grandma's cup.
Yaaaayyyyy!!
Click on this one below to check out her little tongue. She has started this tongue curling thing and does it almost all of the time.
Awwww!

5 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

I cannot believe how much she has grown. She is so cute and such a "foxy" lady!!

Katie said...

Every time I see her, she's just so dadgum gorgeous! More often now she looks a bit like you - and her eyes are such an intense color, can I describe it like wet marker? I mean, you first use it and the color is so rich, once it dries it fades a bit - but her eyes are like wet marker. Beautiful. I wouldn't have been able to resist snapping the shots either!

Anonymous said...

Oh Emily, Gabby gets cuter by the minute. Totally adorable!

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely gorgeous!! I love her smile...she lights up a room!

cheryl said...

honestly, that is one extremely cute little girl. I wish I were there to give her a big squeeze and so she and Samara could be pals.